The Wrekin Local Studies Forum has adopted the following policy to cover the usage of personal information for its members as relates to the General Data Protection Regulation (2018). The Forum recognises that members have the following rights:
- Access to their Personal Information.
- Correction of their Personal Information.
- Removal of their Personal Information.
- Restriction processing their Personal Information.
- To be Informed how Personal Information is used and stored.
- To use their Personal Information for own purpose with other groups or individuals outside the Forum.
• Names (for E.mail, Speakers and Database, Oral Recordings.)
• Email contact address.
• Home/ Mobile phone numbers.
• Home addresses will be held for contact groups or societies only for events and financial activities.
• Financial details (Forum Bank Account, Member Group’s Bank Accounts, Income and Expenditure, Audit and related purposes).
• Hold any information regarding physical/ mental health, racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs or anything not applicable to the aims of the Forum.
• Forward information to any third parties for marketing, promotional or any other reasons or purposes that do not fit with the aims of the Forum.
• Be responsible for any personal information held on any social media forums or website databases not under administration by the Forum.
To access the full details of our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, which will be reviewed annually – please use the following link (add in link)Any Forum members or contactees wishing to withdraw their consent to the storage, processing and use of their personal information in the Forum database may do so by contacting the Secretary in writing to email@example.com
See also full policy document WSLF PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY 2018