Friends of the Ironbridge Gorge Museums
Formed in the 1970s, the Friends help to support the educational and conservation work of The Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust which is set in the UNESCO Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site.
- Volunteering – working alongside Museum staff such as at Blists Hill VICTORIAN TOWN as winding engine drivers, printers, cobblers or candle makers.
- Guiding – providing a trained guiding service to visiting groups, for example at the Darby Houses, Coalbrookdale and at Coalport CHINA MUSEUM.
- Fundraising – providing vital support to the Museum by helping raise funds for Museum projects.
Members also benefit from:
- Unlimited entry to all 10 award winning Museums.
- The Ironbridge Quarterly magazine four times a year, packed full of news and events.
- A varied programme of free social events, walks, talks, visits & previews.
For more information contact the Friends Administrator:
email email@example.com , Tel 01952 435900 or visit