Formed in 1979 to promote the study of genealogy and family history, especially of Shropshire families and places.
Our membership year begins on 1st October and meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month (except July and August) at
The Chapel Community Centre, Cross Houses, Nr. Shrewsbury, SY5 6JH
Visitors and prospective new members are always welcome but do consider joining us!
The annual membership subscription is just £10 for up to 2 named people living at the same address.
Benefits of membership include:
- Talks on all aspects of family and local history
- Books, CD’s and other research material to loan or purchase
- A Quarterly Journal
- Contact with others who share your interest
- The opportunity to assist fellow members through the transcription & publication of relevant local material.
- For further information please contact Mrs Chris. Abram: Tel: 01691 653316 or Email: email@example.com